1. Find the article you want to link to.
2. Click on the article's title to access the link, and then click on "Get Link" from the options in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Copy and paste this link into your Brightspace course.
1. Find the article you want to link to in one of our library's databases.
2. Click on "PDF Full Text"
3. Copy and paste the article's permalink into your Brightspace course.
4. Do NOT use the link in the URL bar. It will not work.
EBSCO permalinks require an extra step due to problems with EBSCO's compatibility with our school's proxy server.
You must paste the permalink from EBSCO into a URL decoder such as www.urldecoder.org and decode the link. Use the new link in your Brightspace course.